- Note that being in possession of a vehicle to access Castellane, for your trips on site as well as to get to the start of the aquatic hiking and canyoning activities, is strongly recommended.
- Please note: If you have an appointment at the start of your activity, you will find access maps on the technical sheets describing each route. These technical sheets are accessible from the Courses and rates page.
- Our office is located at 8, place de l’Eglise in Castellane.
- From Marseille (150 km-2h30): A7, A51 Exit “Les Mées”, N85 (the Napoleon road) towards Digne-les-Bains and Castellane. Do not take the road to the Gorges du Verdon D952 (via Moustiers), event if it seems shorter on the map or according to your GPS !!!
- From Nice (100 km – 1h30), Cannes: N85 (the Napoleon road) towards Grasse, then Castellane.
- From Fréjus, St. Raphaël (90 km-1h30):
* AT 8,
*D1555 towards Draguignan,
*D54 to avoid Draguignan (very important, the D955 north of Draguignan no longer exists, but is still indicated by the GPS !!!),
*D955 towards Comps S / Artuby (do not take the D71 at the exit of Comps),
*stay on the D 955 (do not take the D52 at Jabron, even if your GPS makes you believe that it is a shortcut !!!),
*D952 towards Castellane.
- From Paris, Lyon, Grenoble (240 km-3h30): A48 towards Grenoble, N85 towards Digne-les-Bains via the col de Lus La-Croix-Haute, then Castellane.
As a general rule, don’t believe your GPS, instead take the time to check your itinerary according to the directions above (or contact us for more details). Give yourself a margin of time, because the local roads are winding (and often used by slow vehicles: motorhomes, etc …).
Good road !
- Closest SNCF stations: Aix-en-Provence, Digne-les-Bains, Draguignan-Les-Arcs (TGV station), Nice.
Then from Nice:
- Train des Pignes: departure from the Gare des Chemins de Fer de Provence, arrival at Saint-André-Les-Alpes, then shuttle bus (Guichard transport – tel +33 4 92 83 64 47) to Castellane (daily except Sunday and Holidays)
- VFD coach (tel: +33 4 93 39 79 40) direction Geneva, departure Nice 7:30 am, arrival Castellane 9:45 am
- Runs from July 1st to August 31st every day except Sunday and public holidays.
- Runs from April 1 to June 30 and from September 1 to October 30 Monday, Wednesday & Saturday.
- Service on demand from November 1 to March 31 only.
- Bookings on +33 4 42 54 72 82 or +33 6 89 87 60 90 (before 6:00 p.m. the day before departure).
|7h00||Nice Gare routière||20h00|
No service on May 1st.
Autocars PAYAN Nice – Sisteron: +33 4 92 61 12 26
S.C.A.L Sisteron Grenoble: +33 4 92 51 06 05
CARS VFD GRENOBLE – GENEVA
(runs 3 times a week + public holidays):
Departure Grenoble 2:00 p.m. – Arrival Grenoble 1:30 p.m.
Arrival Geneva 5:00 p.m. – Departure Geneva 10:30 a.m.
|10h55||St-Julien du Verdon||16h25|
|12h30||Nice Terminal 1||14h40|
|12h40||Nice Gare Routière||14h30|
|Bus station – Digne||+33 4 92 31 50 00|
|Bus station – Nice||+33 8 92 70 12 06|
|Bus station – Grasse||+33 4 93 36 49 61|
|Bus station – Sisteron||+33 4 92 34 47 23|
|Bus station – Grenoble||+33 4 76 87 90 31|
|Bus station – Draguignan||+33 4 94 68 15 34|
|Chemins de Fer de Provence – Digne||+33 4 92 31 01 58|
|Chemins de Fer de Provence – Nice||+33 4 97 03 80 80|